วันเสาร์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Another Busy day of Pracob Cooparat

Picture - A group of doctoral students majoring in Higher Education, the Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University.

Another Busy day of Pracob Cooparat

Friday, January 29, 2010

10:00-12:00 hrs, I lectured at the Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, to a group of around 15 doctoral students majoring in Higher Education, on the topic “Leaders in Higher Education for the Digital Age.”

Picture - Dr. Pansak Polsaram, the man on the right side.

Picture - Students in the class, noticeably only one male student in the class. Dr. Pansak Polsaram was on the right side of the picture.

Picture - Students in the class

12:00-13:00 hrs, I had lunch with Dr Pansak Polsaram, a faculty member in the Faculty of Education, then rushed back home to be ready to go to Mo Chit Terminal. I was able to take the 15:40 hrs bus to Muang Surin, Surin Province. I am on the bus now, and expect to arrive at Muang Surin Bus Station at 23:00 hrs, which is not the usual time for my traveling. Though I may be at the hotel later than my usual time but I will be ok for I still have time to sleep.

My schedule during February will be quite tight and until the Mid of March 2010, then I plan to be in the United States - where I will be traveling away from New York City for at least 3 weeks. This will include my going back to universities I studied for my graduate program. These included The U of Oklahoma at Norman, the Emporia State University, Emporia- Kansas, the University of Kansas, Lawrence - Kansas, and all the places I used to study and spent my 7 years in Midwest America.

Then I will be back to Bangkok by the beginning of June 2010.

Pracob Cooparat
Soi Aree Samphan 5
BKK, Thailand

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น